Last week I had loss some important files in my Computer. I try to get back those files. But I cannot. After searching for a long time, I got this great tool named “Disk Digger”. It is not a software, it is simply an executable program. We get this as a Zip file. We don't need to install it, just execute the file and select which drive is need to scan. This is a Freeware. It is an utility for recovering deleted or formatted files from any storage medium connected to your computer, including all types of memory cards, USB drives and internal or external hard drives.

The program thoroughly searches the file system for traces of files as well as deleted files and allows you to preview many of them as they are found. You can limit the search to certain file types and also specify the sector range of the disk to scan. It is very easy to install and instant preview of found files, works with all types of storage media.

If you like to Download Disk Digger, Click Here

0 comments